Welcome to Sedona Dance!
Sedona is an art studio in the Middle East. We offer different Middle Eastern dance. Over the years Sedona offers studies and performance in several different styles of belly dance, starting with American Tribal Style, and including Egyptian and American. We have travelers to and studies in Egypt, the motherland of Middle Eastern dance.
Today Sedona Studio is an accomplished professional art, dance, and a serious performance studio in Middle Eastern art, and we have entertained audiences throughout the Southwest. We performed in different countries and nations.
Why Do Belly Dancing?
Always Do It Right.
1. Active Shoulder Stretch: It takes numerous energy and flexibility to have lovely arm actions without permitting your shoulders to experience up into your ears! This stretch builds the muscle tissue in your higher again and makes use of them to open up your shoulders and chest for lovely posture and management.
2. Pectoral Stretch: Opening up the chest will free your higher again and shoulders. Tight pectoral muscle tissue is sometimes responsible for pulling your shoulders ahead and limiting your arm and neck motion. This stretch works with the shoulder stretch to allow extra freedom and motion in your arms work and higher again.
3. Calf Stretch: In spite of everything these hours of dancing on demi relevé your calves can get sore and tight! This can be a nice, enjoyable calf stretch you could really feel all the best way up into your hamstrings, and it feels pleasant each earlier than and after dancing to maintain your calves lengthily and robust. All you want is a yoga block, a fats ebook, a low stair, or another small object to assist the ball of the foot as you stretch.
4. Facet Mendacity Quad Stretch: It’s so vital to stretch the quadriceps and hips, however, so lots of the quad stretches can put stress on the knees. That is the gentlest of the quad stretches as there isn’t a weight on the knee, but it surely additionally actually works by isolating the muscle and supporting the joint a lot better than the standard standing quad stretch.
5. Energetic Hip Flexor Stretch: This stretch builds some severe energy in your legs and abs, and makes use of that energy to open up your hip flexors. These hip flexors are sometimes tight and cranky, and also you want them to be lengthy and versatile to have wholesome, spectacular backbends, splits, and lunges. Studying maintain your hips sq. when you stretch them will assist to enhance muscle imbalances, enhance your hip flexibility, and offer you a very sturdy butt!
6. Standing Lateral Stretch: Stomach dancers want numerous size by means of the edges of the physique for hip work and rib cage isolations. This stretch lengthens the obliques and the surface of the hips whereas strengthening these muscle tissue for extra management in your actions. Lengthy, sturdy aspect muscle tissue can even assist together with your backbends.
7. Kneeling Backbend: Need to do a wonderful layback together with your sword in your chin? That is the way you prepare to do it safely and easily without placing undue stress on your decrease again. It’s simpler to work on backbends out of your knees and excellent the method without worrying about pitching over backward onto your head. When you’ve got an ache in your knees, you’ll want to put on knee pads or discover a good squishy mat.
8. Standing Backbend: Its a lot enjoyable to wow your viewers with a wonderful backbend! With sword, veil, or transitioning right into a Turkish Drop, backbends are an exquisite a part of the dancer’s repertoire, however, without correct assist the again can get achy and sore. This back-bending method exhibits you do a standing backbend without placing stress in your decrease again. The energy and management will make your move seem easy.